Eat Drink Local Week
April 21- April 27, 2014
EAT DRINK LOCAL WEEK is Downtown Iowa City’s “Restaurant Week,” highlighting the independent, restaurants, bars and cafes that emphasize local ingredients from Iowa’s farmers, artisans, brewers and distillers.
Here's how EAT DRINK LOCAL WEEK works
- Check out our interactive map of participating restaurants & menu items
- The link above provides a list of the participating restaurants, see their featured menus below
- Contact the restaurants that you plan on visiting and tell them you will be there for Eat Drink Local Week
- When you arrive, ask for the "Eat Drink Local Week" menu and enjoy a 3 course dinner for no more than $25 per person. Come down for a 2 course lunch and get pre fixe menus at $12 or less, or stop by for specials on cocktails, local brews and desserts!
Share your experience!
- Go to our Facebook and Twitter pages and talk about your dining experiences. Tag your tweets and Instagram pics with #EDLWeek