28 S Linn St
What are you driven by? Whether it is enjoying the open road before you, or feeling the sand between your toes, there’s no limit to where you can go with the AARP Driver Safety course. You will learn proven safety strategies to maintain your confidence behind the wheel, so you can make new memories on the road. And with the AARP Driver Safety course, there are no tests. You simply sign up and learn.
AARP Driver Safety course teaches:
– Defensive driving techniques, new traffic laws and rules of the road
– How to deal with aggressive drivers
– How to safely use anti-lock brakes, air bags and safety belts
– Techniques for handling left turns, right-of way, blind spots and more
– Plus, some insurance companies offer a discount for completing the course.
Fee: $15 for AARP members, $20 for non-AARP members; pay instructor. Registration required.
Membership Not Required