Deposit Services Representative- File Maintenance Review
Website MidWestOne Bank
If you’re ready to work for an organization that values you, develops your talents and helps you grow personally and professionally, then look no further.
This position is responsible for a variety of office/clerical tasks involving expertise regarding the operational support for the Bank’s account/portfolio maintenance process. The File Maintenance Review Specialist needs an understanding of how accounts and portfolios are set up, how maintenance affects set up, and have a clear understanding of account ownership. Finally, this individual needs to know who can make what kind of a change bankwide.
- Review all maintenance requests on our Core system once the change has been made to make sure that proper codes were changed, and the actual request was administered
- Review changes completed in Shazam to ensure that information is correct.
- Review card orders daily.
- Document and follow up on any errors that are found.
- Process subpoenas and complete research requests including death verifications.
- Special projects as assigned, executed, and delivered within required timeframes, which may include supporting other department related functions.
- Review and update procedures associated with this job description at least annually.
- Assure compliance with all Bank policies and procedures as well as applicable state and federal banking regulations
- Other duties may be assigned
- Competitive base compensation with additional performance-based incentives/bonus potential (incentives and bonus will vary depending on role)
- Career growth opportunities
- Continuous learning opportunities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match with immediate vesting
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Employer provided group life insurance with option to purchase additional life insurance for you and your family members
- Employer provided long term and short term disability insurance
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Parental/Grandparent Leave, and more!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Flex spending plan & Health savings accounts
- Additional Insurance options to meet your personal needs: Pet Insurance and Critical Illness and Accident insurance
- Student Loan Debt Reduction Program & Tuition Assistance Plan
- Wellness Program
- Free banking services and other financial services discounts
- Take Your Dog to Work Day in June
- Employee Rally Day- a day of celebration and recognition!
- High school diploma or general education degree with some post high school education or related work experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We RISE by lifting others. RISE stands for Retention, Innovation, Support, and Empowerment. Through RISE we aspire to create and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging at work and in our communities. Our commitment to RISE is reflected in our operating principles, people and culture. We pledge to continuously learn, so we can understand and support the differences of individuals, embrace each other’s strengths, and provide opportunities for all of us to work toward and achieve our full potential.
To apply for this job please visit careers-midwestone.icims.com.