Food & Beverage Supervisor
Graduate Hotels® is seeking a Food & Beverage Supervisor to join Graduate Iowa City and its brilliant team of hospitality enthusiasts.
Graduate Hotels creates authentic, spirited spaces that connect travelers, students and locals alike. Through thoughtfully curated design, creative F&B and community-focused events, we create hotels worthy of their communities.
We are a diverse team of experience makers and storytellers. As a Graduate Hotels team member, you are the local insider shaping guest experiences. Our goal is to make every guest feel like a local even if it’s their first time in town. In order to help you deliver on that goal, we encourage our team members to embody the same mindset as our guests through Graduate experiences and encouraged community exploration.
Graduate Hotels is proud to be Great Place to Work-Certified™, proving that our associates feel our commitment to cultivate a culture of inspirational and supportive leadership.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintaining dining areas of service according to the brand’s quality and service standards
- Provides ongoing direction, supervision and monitoring to hourly staff
- Conducts walk through of dining and storage areas to ensure all areas are clean and organized
- Covering extra shifts as required, in the case of staff shortage, to ensure service standards are maintained
- Ensures all policies and procedures as they relate to quality standards, uniform policy, cash handling, and quality presentation
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma/GED, post-high school education preferred
- Minimum of 1 year in hotel customer service role
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Outgoing personality
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally
- Team player
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to exceed expectations of guests and team members
- Excellent time management skills
About Graduate Hotels®
Graduate Hotels is a hand-crafted collection of hotels that reside in dynamic university-anchored towns across the country. Each hotel pays homage to the heritage of its unique town through cultural nods to the local community. Launched in 2014, there are 35 hotels across the U.S. and U.K. Graduate Hotels is owned by Adventurous Journeys (AJ) Capital Partners, a vertically integrated real estate developer, owner and operator. For more information on Graduate Hotels, please visit www.graduatehotels.com.
*Graduate Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.