Executive Personal Assistant
Website Nolte Academy
Summary/Objective: Busy executive who moves at a pace that requires support to help complete various tasks to reach the expectations of three business entities and a busy personal life is looking to hire someone dedicated to getting things done as timely and as accurately as possible. You must be flexible, as the projects for this role can change daily, monthly, yearly, depending on what is being worked on at the time. This position will expose you to the many administrative tasks and decision making processes it takes to run a successful business.
Core Values: Nolte Academy, and its related companies ICON Arts Academy and The James Theater, only hires and retains people who exhibit an understanding for the mission of our work and our impact on others and our community. In all things we seek to help bring joy, education and opportunities to others.
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
• Strong business acumen
• Must be a go getter/hungry to learn and grow
• Ability to complete tasks in a timely matter and handle constant change and feedback
• Must maintain confidentiality
• Be willing to accept basic tasks and duties that just need to get done to make the whole operational function seamlessly
• Team focused approach
• Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
• Positive attitude
• Results driven/high achieving
• Emotional maturity
• Communicates effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing, to both internal and external customers
• Supervisory responsibility: none
• Provides comprehensive administrative support to the CEO; including but not limited to email management, calendar/scheduling management, project management and task management
• Ideal candidate will also be able to help coordinate CEOs social media presence.
• Seeks to identify and understand areas for improvement in the company and works to help solve them
• Identify and implement new tools and technologies to help automate various business functions.
• Supports the CEO in both professional and at times personal duties that arise such that CEO can focus on highest priority needs for her companies.
Work Environment: Fast paced environment requiring a great deal of flexibility. Some work can be done remotely, other times it will require being with CEO at meetings around the area, no two days will ever be the same.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This position is slightly active and requires sitting, standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, or crouching all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. This job requires extended hours working on a computer.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work: This is a part-time hourly position with the opportunity to move to full-time and salary. The position supports a team that works during the day, Monday-Friday. Must be available during those times. Occasional night and weekend availability required.
Travel: Occasional travel may be required for this position. A valid driver’s license is required for this role.
Preferred Education and Experience:
• Computer skills, Microsoft Suite, GSuite knowledge are essential
• Personal assistance experience preferred, but not required
• Social media fluency preferred
• Other duties
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org