Website Cadence Education
Full Job Description
We are looking for qualified candidates for the following programs:
- Support and Float
- Competitive compensation
- 75% childcare tuition discount *some restrictions may apply
- Educational and professional development
- Comprehensive benefit package for all full-time employees, including:
- Paid time off that increases with seniority
- Medical, dental, vision options available
- Additional life, disability, and retirement plans
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid holidays
Company Overview:Cadence Education is one of the premier early childhood educators in the United States, operating over 225 private preschools and elementary schools across 27 states. With over 27 years in business, we have developed an unparalleled expertise in preparing students to thrive in the next step of their childhood.
Our overall mission is to provide parents with peace of mind by giving children an exceptional education every fun-filled day in a place as nurturing as home. This mission can only be accomplished through a team of passionate childcare professionals who combine their talents to provide an unparalleled level of care and compassion for children and their families. Our research-based curriculum and home-based environments are anything but a “daycare” – we are the evolution of early education.
Our schools are staffed with individuals who are talented, fun, and genuinely enthusiastic about child development and learning. We encourage collaboration and cherish open-communication in each school and with our corporate office. We work hard to create an outstanding work-life balance by supporting leaders and staff members every step of the way. For additional information about Cadence, please visit www.cadence-education.com.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 16 years old
- High level of flexibility and willingness to work within business hours
- Child Development Associate (CDA) or college degree in Early Childhood, Child Development or related
- Previous experience as a preschool teacher preferred
- Demonstrated classroom management skills preferred
To apply for this job please visit www.cadence-education.com.