Proctor, Exam Services
Website University of Iowa
Exam Services, part of Distance and Online Education, operates the North Campus Test Center, a campus resource for the University of Iowa and the surrounding community. Our test centers deliver exams for students taking online courses, exams requiring certain SDS accommodations, make-up exams, exams for other institutions, as well as exams for CLEP and the Scantron Corporation.
Sample tasks include:
· preparing exams and room(s) for testing
· verifying student identity and scanning student IDs
· reviewing individual exam guidelines with students and ensuring they are using only allowed materials when testing
· releasing online exams for testers in ICON and assisting testers with minor technology issues
· monitoring students as they complete exams to ensure compliance with exam restrictions and time allowed
· reviewing remotely proctored exams
· alerting administrators to suspicious activities
· processing exams and sending them to instructors for grading
Test Center hours are M-Th, 9-9 and Friday 9-4 during Spring and Fall semester. We need proctors for day shifts. Please indicate your availability with your information. Preference will be given to those who can work 12-20 hours per week and are available Monday – Thursday day shifts, 8:30-1:00pm and/or 12:30-5:00pm
For security purposes, applicants cannot be enrolled in, or planning to take undergraduate or online courses at the University of Iowa.
Please submit a brief cover letter and resume to Megan Ward at email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in applying for this position.
|Application Instructions||Please submit a brief cover letter and resume to Megan Ward at email@example.com if you are interested in applying for this position.|
|Ad Start Date||01/19/2023|
|Ad End Date||02/03/2023|
To apply for this job please visit jobs.uiowa.edu.