If you’re ready to work for an organization that values you, develops your talents and helps you grow personally and professionally, then look no further.
Provides a wide variety of customer service and teller functions involving the payment and receipt of money, customer accounts, and other general banking services. Participates actively in referrals of other bank products and services. Services customers with their accounts by accepting and processing deposits of all types in accordance with bank policies and procedures
- Performs service associate daily duties in a teller window:
- counting, strapping, verifying, packaging currency and coin
- learns and uses products and services and related information
- follows concepts and procedures outlined in the training and department policies adhering to regulatory requirements and customer service expectations.
- Services customers with their accounts by accepting and processing deposits of all types in accordance with bank policies and procedures:
- Cashes checks, pays savings withdrawals, issues travelers checks, money orders, cashier’s checks, and other services
- Provides deposit account information to personal and business customers
- Interacts with customers and other employees in a pleasant and friendly manner
- Associates at designated offices will learn and perform additional operational and customer service duties involving the handling and processing of collection items, foreign currency, and fed tax payments.
- Associates at all other branch locations will be exposed to additional operational and customer service duties involving the closing of accounts, redeeming of certificates of deposit, processing of returned items, balancing of coin machine, and upon training, have the opportunity to open accounts. Branch associates also escort customers to and from the safe deposit vault following proper procedures.
- Refers bank products and services to customers, as opportunities arise.
- Participates in the Service Associate Scorecard program which involves various measurement systems, testing, and performance expectations. Works within the SA development program to improve knowledge, experience and performance.
- Balances own cash drawer and prepares cash blotter. Notifies supervisor of any offages and follows review procedures.
- Processes night drop deposit bags and envelopes.
- Performs other operational duties associated with teller operations:
- Balances and processes various accounts for the bank
- Operates the function of the collection window
- Performs a variety of clerical tasks as assigned
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Will be expected to attend additional training programs offered internally and externally by the Bank to enhance skills and abilities. Strong customer service skills and sales abilities required. Strong communication skills required. Ability and desire to practice bank security and operational policies/procedures is necessary. A professional attitude and attire are required.
We RISE by lifting others. RISE stands for Retention, Innovation, Support, and Empowerment. Through RISE we aspire to create and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging at work and in our communities. Our commitment to RISE is reflected in our operating principles, people and culture. We pledge to continuously learn, so we can understand and support the differences of individuals, embrace each other’s strengths, and provide opportunities for all of us to work toward and achieve our full potential.
Need help finding the right job?
To apply for this job please visit careers-midwestone.icims.com.