Website Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers
Part-Time or Full-Time Shift Supervisor
Why Work Here??
- Industry Leading Wages
- Next-Day Payroll Program
- 4 Day Workweeks
- 401(k) Program
- Monthly & Quarterly Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off
- 100% Manager Meal Discount
- Development & Growth Opportunities – 6 Stores in Development!
- Planet Fitness Membership
- Company Outings and Seminars
- No Late Nights or Overnights!
- Fun! Work with Great People!
Hourly Management Opportunities:
Presently seeking candidates for hourly management positions to lead the service and quality expectations of the team. Provide a fun, fast-paced, and fulfilling work environment for the team members with an interest in the development of self and team members to meet long-term growth goals.
Your interest in Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers is appreciated. As a franchisee, our Company is known as MLY Investments, LLC and we are a separate entity. However, while all of Freddy’s restaurants operate under one that follows the culture and product standards that have made the concept of what it is today. An as a franchisee, there are employment practices and items such as benefits that may vary from others. We appreciate your interest and you can learn more about us or apply online at:
Experience and Skills
Ideal candidates will possess the following skills and history:
- Minimum of one-year restaurant shift supervisor experience to include setting and maintaining inventory, schedules and other operational metrics.
- Exceptional service aptitude with a passion for hospitality
- Experience in financials to include use of spreadsheets, payroll, Aloha, or similar programs and knowledge of P&L’s.
- Strong attention to detail and quality standards
- Ability to motivate, train and hold responsible a diverse staff in a fast-paced environment
- Organized, manages time efficiently
- Aptitude towards constant learning, and be receptive to coaching and criticism
- Must have evening availability to work until the restaurant closes
- Must be punctual (on time and dependable)
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must be willing to undergo a background check
- Must be able to work up to a 10-hour shift while standing or walking to perform essential functions.
- Will be required to lift up to 55 pounds during the course of a workday.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers and team members to ensure the safety of individuals and customer needs.
- Will require bending, stooping, and occasional use of a ladder.
To apply for this job please visit freddys-iowa.submit4jobs.com.