Assistant General Manager
Website Spare Me Bowl & Arcade
Spare Me Bowl & Arcade
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Restaurant Manager or Executive Chef or General Manager
Assists the Restaurant Manager in the overall operations of the restaurant. Recruits, trains, and develops restaurant
employees. Assists in inventory control and budgeting. Ensures that regulatory guidelines of the food services industry
are being followed by all employees. Contributes to the development of processes and procedures.
1. Practices customer service behaviors, such as listening, initiative, responsiveness, cheerfulness,
accommodation, courtesy, honesty, and professionalism
2. Demonstrates effective communication skills and helps ensure optimum communication between all shifts,
departments, and management
3. Makes decisions in the best interests of the property and in compliance with all applicable policies and
4. Approaches all encounters with guests and colleagues in a friendly, service-oriented manner
5. Assist in recruiting, hiring, training, development, discipline, and supervision all banquet staff
6. Remains alert of complaints and/or unsatisfied guests and responds appropriately to ensure guest
7. Adhere to company standards and service levels to increase sales and minimize costs, including food,
beverage, supply, utility and labor costs.
8. Responsible for ensuring that all financial (invoices, reporting) and personnel/payroll related administrative duties are completed accurately, on time and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
9. Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas.
10. Ensure compliance with operational standards, company policies, federal/state/local laws, and ordinances.
11. Responsible for ensuring consistent high quality of food preparation and service.
12. Maintain professional restaurant image, including restaurant cleanliness, proper uniforms, and appearance standards.
13. Estimate food and beverage costs. Work with Corporate office staff for efficient provisioning and purchasing of supplies. Supervise portion control and quantities of preparation to minimize waste.
14. Estimate food needs, place orders with distributors, and schedule the delivery of fresh food and supplies.
15. Abides by all rules of Hawkeye Hotels and the brand
16. Attends and participates in staff meetings, safety meetings, training classes, etc
17. Performs all other duties assigned
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org