Store Operations Manager
Insomnia Cookies is actively hiring for a Store Operations Manager and we are seeking hospitality focused individuals looking to join a fun, entrepreneurial and rapidly growing company in a role that offers great training & mentorship, professional growth/quick advancement opportunities and achievable sales success!
Comp & Perks:
A competitive base + monthly bonus compensation package, Cookie Jar internal stock earnings, excellent comprehensive benefits coverage that includes medical, dental, vision & prescription plans, 401K with contribution match, 2 weeks paid vacation, paid sick time off, free cookies, awesome swag and so much more!
- Hire, coach and develop a diverse hourly staff that includes Shift Leaders, Cookie Crew and Delivery Drivers.
- Lead service components including excellent food quality, engaging customer service, employee friendliness, and store cleanliness, through the team
- Establish a strong culture of excellence that prioritizes cookie quality, customer service, and sales performance while also supporting personal growth and opportunity for all team members.
- Develop and execute innovative recruitment marketing strategies.
- Manage and audit inventory to maintain proper controls.
What we seek:
- 3+ years of management/leadership experience in a restaurant or retail establishment
- Benevolent leadership style with a player-coach mentality when it comes to day-to-day management of the business
- An innate sense of true hospitality and ability to deliver exceptional customer service to all of our guests
- A solid technical acumen regarding restaurant/retail business software, proficiency with MS Outlook, Excel, Teams and prior experience hiring employees using an Applicant Tracking System
- Familiarity with using commercial convection ovens – a plus
To apply for this job please visit careers.insomniacookies.com.