Product and Content Marketing Manager
What is TelePharm?
Innovation drives growth, so it’s no wonder why TelePharm is growing quickly — and hiring. TelePharm is a software company located in Iowa City. Our goal is to bring pharmacy services to those that need it. We build the software and supporting systems that enable virtual verification, remote patient counseling services, and telepharmacies across the country. Our customers range from the independent pharmacy down the street to large healthcare systems and pharmacy chains all over the United States. We have an opening for an experienced marketer to join our team.
As a product & content marketing specialist, you will be responsible for crafting and executing our product marketing strategy and you will own the majority of the marketing funnel. You will work alongside other team members to educate stakeholders, and be in charge of building brand and product awareness, content creation, generating leads, and nurturing those leads through data-driven insights.
- Create and execute on a new product launch campaign alongside the product, sales, customer success, and regulatory teams.
- Build and execute a rich content calendar that drives awareness, generates leads, and positions TelePharm as an industry thought leader through blog posts, industry presentations and other targeted content.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes using Hubspot to move leads down the funnel and generate quality SQLs for the sales team.
- Create product content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts) to articulate the benefits of our products, drive customers through the buying journey, and encourage stakeholder advocacy.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
- Execute awareness & education campaigns in new and emerging markets to support our regulatory and sales teams.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders about our product features and their benefits.
What we’re looking for:
An excellent communicator and creative thinker who is data-driven and prefers working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. There is a large amount of content writing and presenting in this role.
The bottom line is: We are looking for a self-motivated marketer that’s excited to bring their creative expertise to the team. If you are excited about changing healthcare and thrive in an environment that demands you stretch yourself, you’d fit in at TelePharm.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience in a content marketing or product marketing role.
- Proficiency in Hubspot and WordPress preferred.
- A Covid-19 vaccination is required in order to be employed in this position. This includes either:
- 2 doses of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine
- 1 dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.cardinalhealth.com.