Senior Marketing Manager
Website The Englert Theatre
Title: Senior Marketing Manager
Org-Chart Level: Senior Manager
Reports to: Executive Director
Direct reports: Marketing Manager, Marketing Coordinator
The Senior Marketing Manager is a Senior Manager-level team member and the leader of brand and communications strategy for The Englert Theatre. The Senior Marketing Manager works closely with the Executive Director to execute the mission and vision of the Englert, creating a balance of clear and engaging content that broadens our audience, communicates the impact of our work, and promotes our programming.
- Tracks and reports all marketing metrics back to senior management
- Continuously seeks and implements new and improved methods of marketing and communication
- Develops and communicates the organization’s overall branding strategy and priorities in print, online, via social media, and through earned coverage.
- Owns all mass communications with the public including press releases, events promotions, signage, email marketing, etc.
- Convert ticket buyers into donors
- Enable touch points throughout the donor lifecycle
- Work with the Development Director to manage donor communications and appeals
- Owns the branding for all programs (educational series, festivals, development efforts)
- Print resources: Annual report, Stages Magazine, Corporate Assets
- Website Administration (Englert, Mission Creek, Witching Hour) in tandem with contract web developer.
- Manages day-to-day marketing efforts:
- Events Promotion
- Budget management
- Audience Management and Segmentation
- Graphic Design
- Works well on their own
- Works well with other people
- Positive, diplomatic, and honest
- Thoughtful communication skills, both written and oral
- 5+ years experience in brand development, communications and marketing
- 3+ years experience in project management
- Expertise in developing and executing social media strategy
- Expertise in the Adobe Creative Cloud to produce graphics, publications, and other collateral
- Highly skilled at conceptualizing and designing print and digital materials
- Advanced data interpretation and management skills
- Experience with basic website architecture and coding
- Vigilant on email and follow-up
- Preferred experience in arts field, especially concert promotion
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.